- ▪ CISS holds the Pilot workshop on ‘National Fitness Public Points’ [04-17-2017]
- ▪ National Youth Sport Club Managers Training Course in Wuhan [04-17-2017]
- ▪ The press conference of ‘Public Campaign for 328 Exercise and Health for all’ [04-17-2017]
- ▪ 2017 National Youth “Future Star” Sunshine Winter Games in Mudanjiang [03-06-2017]
- ▪ CISS holds the Seminar on ‘Smart Winter Sports’ [02-08-2017]
- ▪ CISS holds the Annual Academic Symposium [02-08-2017]
- ▪ CISS appearance in the 34th China Sport Show [06-30-2016]
- ▪ CISS and HuaWei Consumer business signed a strategic cooperation framework agreement [08-01-2016]
- ▪ Zhang Liang led to Sichuan Orthopedic Hospital for investigation [07-12-2016]
- ▪ The mobilization meeting of Rio Olympic games [03-07-2016]
- ▪ The Press Conference on National Fitness Activities [03-07-2016]
- ▪ The 10th national convention on sport science of china [03-07-2016]
- ▪ The national youth “future star” sunshine sports games [03-07-2016]
Invited by CISS, Dr. Matthew Spencer of Norwegian School of Sport Science gave a lecture titled ‘Science and Technology in Olympic Games’ during the visit on March 26th in CISS. Dr. Spencer is a professor of Physical Performance Department of Norwegian School of Sport Science, who served as Science Director in Norwegian national female handball team and Australian national male hockey team. The CISS President Zhang Liang, Vice President Feng Lianshi and Mr. Liu Aijie of Competition and Training Department of the General Administration of Sport of China joined the lecture.
Dr. Spencer stated that the latest science and technology used on elite athletes in Norway and gave examples of winter games and handball. The researchers of Competitive Sport Research Center and Exercise Biology Research Center raised their questions and shared their research findings with Dr. Spencer.
Mr. Liu Aijie suggested that the sport researchers should fully devote themselves on the preparation of the 2022 Winter Olympic Games and 2020 Tokyo Olympic Games.
Our president Zhang Liang appreciated Dr. Spencer’s and Mr. Liu Aijie for coming, and encouraged all researchers in CISS to do their best on the preparation of the Olympic Games and contribution on science & technology of sport.
CISS/ Xia Yu
- 02-08-2017 The Academic Exchange with Japan Sports Association
- 02-08-2017 Vice President of CISS attends the symposium in HES
- 08-01-2016 Academic Exchanges in Harvard
- 08-01-2016 The delegation of Bulgaria visited CISS
- 03-07-2016 The International Conference on Sport and Exercise Science
- 04-24-2017 PM2.5: A barrier to fitness and health promotion in China
- 02-08-2017 Hypoxic Living and Exercise Training Alter Adipose Tissue Leptin/Leptin Receptor in Rats
- 02-08-2017 Building a healthy China by enhancing physical activity: Priorities, challenges, and strategies
- 07-28-2016 National football promotion in China: Opportunities and challenges in public health
- 07-27-2016 Effects of Exercise on Bone Status in Female Subjects, from Young Girls to Postmenopausal Women: ...
- 02-24-2016 Study on Characteristics of Maximal Muscle Forces of Different Body Parts of Chinese Adult Male R...
- 02-24-2016 Development of Land-based Training and Testing Equipment on Movement Balance Ability
- 02-19-2016 Hot environments decrease exercise capacity and elevate multiple neurotransmitters