- ▪ PM2.5: A barrier to fitness and health promotion in China [04-24-2017]
- ▪ Hypoxic Living and Exercise Training Alter Adipose Tissue Leptin/Leptin Receptor in Rats [02-08-2017]
- ▪ Building a healthy China by enhancing physical activity: Priorities, challenges, and strategies [02-08-2017]
- ▪ National football promotion in China: Opportunities and challenges in public health [07-28-2016]
- ▪ Effects of Exercise on Bone Status in Female Subjects, from Young Girls to Postmenopausal Women: An Overview of Systematic Reviews and Meta-Analyses [07-27-2016]
- ▪ Study on Characteristics of Maximal Muscle Forces of Different Body Parts of Chinese Adult Male Residents [02-24-2016]
- ▪ Development of Land-based Training and Testing Equipment on Movement Balance Ability [02-24-2016]
- ▪ Hot environments decrease exercise capacity and elevate multiple neurotransmitters [02-19-2016]
- ▪ Serum zinc is associated with plasma leptin and Cu–Zn SOD in elite male basketball athletes [02-19-2016]
By the invitation of Professor Wolfgang, the president of ISBS, Hao Weiya and Ai Kangwei, researchers of Competitive Sport Research Center, attended the 35th International congress of sport biomechanics in Germany from June 14th to 20th, 2017.
Hao Weiya gave a speech named “Effect of stiffness of knee and ankle alignment on the impact loads during landing in gymnastic floor exercise”. Hao’s report focused on the effects of the changes of leg joint stiffness on the ground reaction force, joint reaction and joint anti torque during the landing of Artistic Gymnastics and Horse Vaulting. Hao’s report received wide attention among scholars, during the conference he also deeply communicated with 4 foreign scholars who came from America and Japan and answered their questions in detail.
Ai Kangwei showed his wall-newspaper that entitled“A method to obtain 3D kinematics data of whole high jump movement”, and used his new method to make a whole kinematic analysis of the High Jump Movement. Ai’s research results aroused widespread interest among scholars from the United States, Germany, Japan, Britain and other countries.
During the conference, Hao Weiya and Ai Kangwei conducted a small range of academic exchanges with experts from the United States, Germany, Britain, Japan, Austria and Australia. As the representative of Sport Biomechanics branch of China Sport Science Society（CABS）, Hao exchanged views on the issue of CABS participating in the activities of ISBS with Dr. Randall Jensen, the secretary general of the ISBS.
CISS/ Dai Tenghui
- 08-07-2017 The Conference of the European Association for Sociology of Sport（EASS）
- 06-29-2017 CISS and CSU Builds Collaboration
- 05-12-2017 Integration of Exercise and Medicine Forum in Beijing
- 05-12-2017 CISS signs a strategic partnership agreement with Cooper Aerobics Center
- 05-12-2017 CISS holds the Conference of Sino-Japanese National Physical Fitness Cooperation
- 08-11-2017 2017 International Physical Activities and Health Symposium & the 8th National Youth Congress for...
- 08-07-2017 The 12th Symposium of National Sports Academic Journal Editor & the 29th Annual Meeting of Nation...
- 08-07-2017 Sport Service & Inspection Center receives CNAS’s Review
- 08-07-2017 National Fitness and Scientific Guidance series activity
- 06-12-2017 Opening Ceremony of the “National Science & Technology Workers Series Events” in Harbin
- 06-12-2017 Scientific Fitness Open Class Beijing
- 05-12-2017 2017 National Youth Scientific Fitness Popularization Event in Yinchuan
- 05-12-2017 CISS establishes Integration of Exercise and Medicine Research Center