- ▪ The survey of physical fitness and health, life style, and healthy behavior in Tibetan children and adolescents is successfully completed [10-20-2017]
- ▪ PM2.5: A barrier to fitness and health promotion in China [04-24-2017]
- ▪ Hypoxic Living and Exercise Training Alter Adipose Tissue Leptin/Leptin Receptor in Rats [02-08-2017]
- ▪ Building a healthy China by enhancing physical activity: Priorities, challenges, and strategies [02-08-2017]
- ▪ National football promotion in China: Opportunities and challenges in public health [07-28-2016]
- ▪ Effects of Exercise on Bone Status in Female Subjects, from Young Girls to Postmenopausal Women: An Overview of Systematic Reviews and Meta-Analyses [07-27-2016]
- ▪ Study on Characteristics of Maximal Muscle Forces of Different Body Parts of Chinese Adult Male Residents [02-24-2016]
- ▪ Development of Land-based Training and Testing Equipment on Movement Balance Ability [02-24-2016]
- ▪ Hot environments decrease exercise capacity and elevate multiple neurotransmitters [02-19-2016]
- ▪ Serum zinc is associated with plasma leptin and Cu–Zn SOD in elite male basketball athletes [02-19-2016]
By the invitation of the Institute for Systems and Technologies of Information, Control and Communication (INSTICC), Zhang Yanfeng, vice director of Mass Sport Research Center, and Research Associate Wu Dongming, attended the 5th icSPORTS in Portugal from October 29 to November 2, 2017.
The 5th icSPORTS was co-hosted by the INSTICC, Complutense University of Madrid, and Madeira Interactive Technologies Institute. Focus on the hot issues of sports development and the latest research findings in various areas, six keynote lectures and 50 oral presentation sessions and three poster presentation sessions were set up in this congress.
Associate Professor Zhang Yanfeng and Research Associate Wu Dongming reported their research works entitled “The Effect of Exercise and Diet Interventions on Primary Hypertension Patient” and “Analysis on the Current Situation of Leisure Time Screen Behavior in Different Working Conditions and Family Relation in China”, respectively. They also discussed some interesting topics including health promotion and exercise prescription, the application of computer technology in scientific fitness, and the assessment of healthy skills in middle-aged and elderly people with other researchers.
During the congress, Zhang Yangfeng and Wu Dongming also held a meeting with Mr. Fonseca from Macao Sports Bureau, and Professor Alexander Bernardino and Dr. Josue from the College of Health Industry and Medical Management in the University of Lisboa. They discussed some important research topics in mass sports research, and preliminary reached the theme of the meeting in Macao in 2018, some cooperation works will be carried out in the future by focusing on the fitness or physical activity in a certain population.
CISS / Li Liang
- 10-20-2017 The Meeting of Fitness Surveillance Holds in Macao
- 08-07-2017 The 35th International Congress of Sport Biomechanics（ISBS）
- 08-07-2017 The Conference of the European Association for Sociology of Sport（EASS）
- 06-29-2017 CISS and CSU Builds Collaboration
- 05-12-2017 Integration of Exercise and Medicine Forum in Beijing
- 12-11-2017 International Symposium on Scientific and technological assistance to the Olympics
- 12-11-2017 Beijing Institute of Nanoenergy and Nanosystems visits CISS
- 11-20-2017 Suning Sports· The 2nd International Conference of Exercise Rehabilitation Holds in Changzhou
- 11-20-2017 Promoting the reforms and developments of sports scientific research
- 11-20-2017 Nice International Sport Festival Holds in Jinan
- 11-20-2017 2017 National Exercise Rehabilitation and Physical Therapy Course
- 10-24-2017 With science everyone enjoys health"，CSSS take part in the National science popularization day
- 10-20-2017 The 8th CSSS Member Congress Holds in Beijing