- ▪ The survey of physical fitness and health, life style, and healthy behavior in Tibetan children and adolescents is successfully completed [10-20-2017]
- ▪ PM2.5: A barrier to fitness and health promotion in China [04-24-2017]
- ▪ Hypoxic Living and Exercise Training Alter Adipose Tissue Leptin/Leptin Receptor in Rats [02-08-2017]
- ▪ Building a healthy China by enhancing physical activity: Priorities, challenges, and strategies [02-08-2017]
- ▪ National football promotion in China: Opportunities and challenges in public health [07-28-2016]
- ▪ Effects of Exercise on Bone Status in Female Subjects, from Young Girls to Postmenopausal Women: An Overview of Systematic Reviews and Meta-Analyses [07-27-2016]
- ▪ Study on Characteristics of Maximal Muscle Forces of Different Body Parts of Chinese Adult Male Residents [02-24-2016]
- ▪ Development of Land-based Training and Testing Equipment on Movement Balance Ability [02-24-2016]
- ▪ Hot environments decrease exercise capacity and elevate multiple neurotransmitters [02-19-2016]
- ▪ Serum zinc is associated with plasma leptin and Cu–Zn SOD in elite male basketball athletes [02-19-2016]
The delegation of CISS attended the 8th International Conference of Ski and Science （ICSS 2019）, which was held on March 11 to 15, 2019 at the Wokati Sports Center in Finland. The theme of the conference was titled Alpine skiing and Nordic skiing, which includes research in many fields such as biomechanics, physiology, training, health and injury, nutrition, paralympics, technical diagnosis and testing.
Under the theme of “Technology assists the Winter Olympics”, our delegation and the well-known experts of winter sports made a deep discussion and exchange in the winter project. Dr. Xue Jingjing of CISS gave an oral report entitled “Comparison of Physiological Characteristics of Chinese National Cross-country Skiers and Middle-Long Distance Runners”. Meanwhile, our delegation also visited the laboratory of the University of Jyv？skyl？ in Wokati Sports Center, the winter project equipment test equipment and related test systems, and experienced its combined integrationof research, training and equipment support.
During the period, many Chinese winter project teams were training at the Wokati Sports Center. Feng Lianshi, vice president of CISS and Prof. Chen Xiaoping gave a lecture on “Special Features of Cross-country Skiing” for the cross-border team of the Rowing Association. The athletes studied hard and responded positively, and after the meeting, they conducted in-depth exchanges with our experts on their own training problems.
CISS/ Li Xi
- 04-02-2019 The Sports Delegation of Uzbekistan visits CISS
- 12-24-2018 2018 International Conference on Sports Rehabilitation and Sports Biomechanics
- 09-20-2018 The delegation of CSSS attends the 69th Annual Academic Conference of JSPESS
- 07-18-2018 CISS Delegation Attends 2018 ISBNPA Annual Meeting in Hong Kong
- 06-12-2018 The Hong Kong Polytechnic University visits CISS
- 06-14-2019 The Summary Meeting of 2018 Hong Kong Jockey Club Promote the Instructor of Exercise Prescription...
- 06-14-2019 The 4th “Family Fun Run” holds in Beijing
- 06-14-2019 CSSS holds opening ceremony of “2019 National Science and Technology Activity Week” in Hebei
- 06-14-2019 CISS Holds Master Students Thesis Defense Meeting
- 06-14-2019 CISS attends the 55th World Congress of Sociology of Sport
- 04-02-2019 The safety inspection on Winter Sports venues
- 04-02-2019 The Strength & Conditioning Training course in Changzhou
- 02-01-2019 CISS Holds Young Scientists Academic Seminar