- ▪ The survey of physical fitness and health, life style, and healthy behavior in Tibetan children and adolescents is successfully completed [10-20-2017]
- ▪ PM2.5: A barrier to fitness and health promotion in China [04-24-2017]
- ▪ Hypoxic Living and Exercise Training Alter Adipose Tissue Leptin/Leptin Receptor in Rats [02-08-2017]
- ▪ Building a healthy China by enhancing physical activity: Priorities, challenges, and strategies [02-08-2017]
- ▪ National football promotion in China: Opportunities and challenges in public health [07-28-2016]
- ▪ Effects of Exercise on Bone Status in Female Subjects, from Young Girls to Postmenopausal Women: An Overview of Systematic Reviews and Meta-Analyses [07-27-2016]
- ▪ Study on Characteristics of Maximal Muscle Forces of Different Body Parts of Chinese Adult Male Residents [02-24-2016]
- ▪ Development of Land-based Training and Testing Equipment on Movement Balance Ability [02-24-2016]
- ▪ Hot environments decrease exercise capacity and elevate multiple neurotransmitters [02-19-2016]
- ▪ Serum zinc is associated with plasma leptin and Cu–Zn SOD in elite male basketball athletes [02-19-2016]
By the invitation of the International Society of Behavioral Nutrition and Physical Activity (ISBNPA), Fang Guoliang, associate professor of CISS, and Li Liang, research associate of CISS attended the annual meeting of ISBNPA in Hong Kong from June 3 to 6, 2018.
ISBNPA stimulates, promotes and advocates innovative research and policy in the area of behavioral nutrition and physical activity toward the betterment of human health worldwide. Focusing on the effects of nutrition and physical activity on behavior, the 2018 annual meeting spread the theoretical knowledge to publics, educators, and medical and public health workers. In this meeting, Fang Guoliang gave a mini oral report on the topic of “Effects of Tai Chi exercise on cardio-pulmonary function and balance ability in the middle-aged and elderly: A meta-analysis”, Li Liang presented his study of “Carbohydrate-electrolyte drink plus whey protein increase post-exercise rehydration”. They shared their research findings with other scholars and answered the questions raised by the chairs and scholars.
During this meeting, they also attended the keynote lecture, oral presentation sessions and poster sessions, which helped them to update with the latest research progress and learn some new research methods and technologies. Meanwhile, they communicated and discussed a lot with other scholars on their concerned research area, and the scholars provided many useful suggestions and comments to them as well.
CISS / Li Liang
- 06-12-2018 The Hong Kong Polytechnic University visits CISS
- 06-12-2018 CISS and NSSS signs IMOU
- 06-08-2018 Halmstad University（Sweden）Visits CISS
- 06-04-2018 The 12th Conference of International Sports Engineering Association
- 06-04-2018 CISS Delegation Attends Academic Seminar and Bilateral-communication in America
- 07-18-2018 The 7th China Sports Doctoral Forum holds in Xinxiang, Henan
- 07-18-2018 CISS organizes the test of cross-boundary selection for cross country skiing
- 07-18-2018 CISS Engages in Compiling “Chinese Physical Activity Guideline”
- 06-12-2018 The launching ceremony of Exercise Therapist Training holds in Beijing
- 06-12-2018 2018 China Chengdu Sports Industry Conference
- 04-24-2018 The Meeting of China Sport Science Society holds in Beijing
- 04-13-2018 The Forum of “Technology assists the Olympics” holds in Beijing
- 03-16-2018 The 2017 Annual Academic Symposium of CISS and the “1+10” Sport Science & Research Alliance Sem...