- ▪ The survey of physical fitness and health, life style, and healthy behavior in Tibetan children and adolescents is successfully completed [10-20-2017]
- ▪ PM2.5: A barrier to fitness and health promotion in China [04-24-2017]
- ▪ Hypoxic Living and Exercise Training Alter Adipose Tissue Leptin/Leptin Receptor in Rats [02-08-2017]
- ▪ Building a healthy China by enhancing physical activity: Priorities, challenges, and strategies [02-08-2017]
- ▪ National football promotion in China: Opportunities and challenges in public health [07-28-2016]
- ▪ Effects of Exercise on Bone Status in Female Subjects, from Young Girls to Postmenopausal Women: An Overview of Systematic Reviews and Meta-Analyses [07-27-2016]
- ▪ Study on Characteristics of Maximal Muscle Forces of Different Body Parts of Chinese Adult Male Residents [02-24-2016]
- ▪ Development of Land-based Training and Testing Equipment on Movement Balance Ability [02-24-2016]
- ▪ Hot environments decrease exercise capacity and elevate multiple neurotransmitters [02-19-2016]
- ▪ Serum zinc is associated with plasma leptin and Cu–Zn SOD in elite male basketball athletes [02-19-2016]
2017 China SCO International Sport & Health Industry Summit was held in Kunming of Yunnan Province on Dec 30, 2017. The Summit was co-hosted by Kunming People’s Government, China Sport Science Society (CSSS) and Yunnan Sport Bureau. Li Yingchuan, vice minister of General Administration of Sport of China and Director General of CSSS, Fan Daiming, vice president of Chinese Academy of Engineering，Zhang Liang, president of China Institute of Sport Science and other officials attended the opening ceremony.
With the topic of “To Focus on Sport and Healthy Industry, and Make Better Life”, the Summit gathered representatives and researchers of 18 countries. They gave speeches and shared experience about sport and healthy industry in different countries at the Summit. The Summit aimed to connect China and SCO member nations, and build links between sport and health industry.
CISS/ Xia Yu
- 12-21-2017 CISS Delegation Visits Norwegian School of Sport Science and University of Salzburg
- 12-11-2017 The 5th International Congress on Sport Sciences Researchand Technology Support (icSPORTS 2017) i...
- 10-20-2017 The Meeting of Fitness Surveillance Holds in Macao
- 08-07-2017 The 35th International Congress of Sport Biomechanics（ISBS）
- 08-07-2017 The Conference of the European Association for Sociology of Sport（EASS）
- 03-16-2018 The 2017 Annual Academic Symposium of CISS and the “1+10” Sport Science & Research Alliance Sem...
- 01-17-2018 CISS signs a strategic cooperation framework agreement with CSIC
- 01-17-2018 China Holistic Integrative Medicine & Sport Alliance (CHIMSA) Inaugural Meeting
- 01-17-2018 2017 Fitness China Tour ending in Xiamen
- 12-11-2017 International Symposium on Scientific and technological assistance to the Olympics
- 12-11-2017 Beijing Institute of Nanoenergy and Nanosystems visits CISS
- 11-20-2017 Suning Sports· The 2nd International Conference of Exercise Rehabilitation Holds in Changzhou
- 11-20-2017 Promoting the reforms and developments of sports scientific research